- Providing logistics by renting the camper RV and transporting the clients to and from Resort to resort and Airport.
- Booking the Local ski guide and his services.
- Booking the helicopter skiing day.
- Providing knowledge of the ski resorts and their sweet spots.
- Providing knowledge of food and drink spots where available.
- Subscribing the clients for the Coldsmoke Powder festival clinics.
- Bottled water every day for washing and every 3 days shower provided by Powdercheck.
SELF PROVIDED BY THE CLIENTS
- Book your own flight to Calgary and the travel insurance for the flight.
- Makes sure you have a suitable ski insurance for overseas repatriation and medical treatment.
- Special medevac helicopter rescue insurance in Canada is included in the fixed costs.
- Powdercheck wil need a copy of the clients passport and the flight booking confirmation before the client will be added to the list of participants.
- Powdercheck needs to have all bookings closed and confirmed by 30/10/17.
- Powdercheck is not accountable incase any flight gets cancelled or re-routed.
- Only 100% advance payment of the fixed costs will be accepted.
MODES OF PAYMENT
Only 100% advance payment of the fixed costs will be accepted.
Wire Transfer: payments to be made in Euro only. They will also Include the full name of the client and booking reference number provided by Powdercheck.
Paypal: the one who pays by paypal must essentially be one of the clients. In addition, the deliveries would be made only at the billing address of the paypal owner and the credit card holder, as given in the credit card. They will also Include the full name of the client and booking reference number provided by Powdercheck.
Cancellation includes cancellation by the client due to any reason whatsoever including by reason of death, illness and detention of the client or any relation of the client.
To cancel the booking, the client should send Powdercheck an email notifying the cancellation details. The booking reference number should be a part of the e-mail. Until and unless, the cancellation request in writing is received and acknowledged by Powdercheck, the request for cancellation will not be considered valid.
Cancellation charges: All fixed costs reservation costs which are already made at the time of cancelation (Reservation of camper, heli-skiing day, Kootenay Coldsmoke Powder Festival, Cost of the guides) will not be refunded. However the cost of the lift tickets and the medevac helicopter insurance will be refunded for sure.
"FOR NOTICE" and DATE